Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

[N'gin Labs] Help me please !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pentraxctr
Lord
Lord
Pentraxctr

Registration date : 2010-05-15

[N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Empty
PostSubject: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 04:01

Well, I made a video of one of my better time in this track : 2.10.69.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5l5hr_labo-n-gin-2-10-69-by-pentraxctr-pe_videogames

But yeah, 2.10.69 (and 2.10.01 is my best) isn't good at all !

So what is the problem in my video ? What am I doing wrong ??

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-07-24
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Estadisticas
Nice User:
[N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 07:45

1.In the start, try to start when the red line is full.
2.in the frist turbo, jump twice to jump rally high(it's helpfull just like in blizzard bluff).
3.always try to be very closer to the well, even thought than you will have a big chance to lose your speed, but, it will help you.
4.in the 2 rumps after the part in the barrels, don't jump.just continue making boosts so when you're making your way to the 2nd turbo in second/third lap you won't lost your spped before you get in the turbo.
Hope I helped you [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! 225718
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zah666
Pentraxctr
Lord
Lord
Pentraxctr

Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 07:53

Yeah thanks, I'll try to beat my time. ^^

In the start, I know, but I didn't want to restart. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 09:37

U lose a lot of time in the blue tunnel bcuz u dont go close to the wall... The other thing u can do, despite wht zord said, is to make luca's technique in the 2 ramps after the barrel (no sliding, projectilling). And in the end you should cut the turns a little more
Back to top Go down
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo

Estadisticas
Nice User:
[N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 14:26

V4E wrote:
U lose a lot of time in the blue tunnel bcuz u dont go close to the wall... The other thing u can do, despite wht zord said, is to make luca's technique in the 2 ramps after the barrel (no sliding, projectilling). And in the end you should cut the turns a little more
I could write he can cut the turns a little more but I it will not improve his time by more than 0.5 seconds in total so it isn't that important:(
And, I didn't know about luca's tech, can you give a video showing his tech in the 2 ramps?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 14:43

Zord this is not a challenge between u and me to help pentrax xD And 0.5 in total is important, tht's why u're not GOD... 0.50 is the difference between a 1.55.83 (still beatable) in oxide station and a 1.55.33 (very very hard to beat)
To see luca's technique just see c68's lap video
Back to top Go down
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 14:49

V4E wrote:
Zord this is not a challenge between u and me to help pentrax xD And 0.5 in total is important, tht's why u're not GOD... 0.50 is the difference between a 1.55.83 (still beatable) in oxide station and a 1.55.33 (very very hard to beat)
To see luca's technique just see c68's lap video
Ok, but for me 0.5 seconds isn't that improtant....I will saw luca's tech, then with this tech(If I will have enough time) I will sub 2:09 and I will get my third GOD, and I found a tech that will help me to sub 41:50 in lap(doesnt metter if with saffi fire or not....) [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_biggrin [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [N'gin Labs] Help me please !   [N'gin Labs]  Help me please ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[N'gin Labs] Help me please !
Page 1 of 1