Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

bye bye ctr, see u later:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-07-24
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Estadisticas
Nice User:
bye bye ctr, see u later:) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000bye bye ctr, see u later:) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

bye bye ctr, see u later:) Empty
PostSubject: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 10:39

now I'm stopping playing CTR for some time because I start playing Crash Bandicoot 4, and I don't have time for CTR:)
But I wont leave this forum for a moment!!
I started playing Crash 4 today with my friend and we got 7 crystalsbye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_biggrin
I dont know when I will return to CTR....bye bye ctr for now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zah666
Pentraxctr
Lord
Lord
Pentraxctr

Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 10:54

Rowww... CT4 sucks. Sad

But it's your choice, see you. ^^
Back to top Go down
leone93armato
Prince
Prince
leone93armato

Male
Taurus Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-27
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Estadisticas
Nice User:
bye bye ctr, see u later:) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000bye bye ctr, see u later:) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 11:15

just ctr in crash world!!!

have fun zord and come back soon xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/leone93armato
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 14:46

Pentraxctr wrote:
Rowww... CT4 sucks. Sad

But it's your choice, see you. ^^

I Actully like that game:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 17:59

see ya dude hope u return soon Wink
Back to top Go down
alpha-plus
Baron
Baron
alpha-plus

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime21/5/2010, 21:57

zord wrote:
now I'm stopping playing CTR for some time because I start playing Crash Bandicoot 4

I started playing Crash 4 today with my friend and we got 7 crystalsbye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_biggrin

Dude it's like saying you got a beautiful house with a horny wife waiting for you but instead you prefer to sleep under a bridge.

Don't make sense. bye bye ctr, see u later:) Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 07:08

For crash 4 you mean crash bash? I dont get it... Anyway CB is funny but when u'll have to take the crystal and the platinum relic in Swamp Fox u'll notice tht it's really boring and impossible
Back to top Go down
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 12:46

V4E wrote:
For crash 4 you mean crash bash? I dont get it... Anyway CB is funny but when u'll have to take the crystal and the platinum relic in Swamp Fox u'll notice tht it's really boring and impossible
No, I mean to Crash bandicoot 4 - the warth of cortex.
but I also have crash bash and this game is fun!!!!!!!!I started trying the get the gold relics and its really fun because all of the ps1 players come to you:)
its hard to win there, I know, but its not boring!!!its so fun!!I completed untill now around 85% of the game.The most fun is when I play in 4 players with friends.
In crash Bandicoot 4 - I finally managed to beat the second boss, now I have 18 crystals, 2 relics and 3 gems:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 12:51

u cant call it cb4, it's not the 4th cb... And it's just a bad copy of cb3w, so u'd better play it. There are also rankings in Cyberscore
Back to top Go down
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 12:59

V4E wrote:
u cant call it cb4, it's not the 4th cb... And it's just a bad copy of cb3w, so u'd better play it. There are also rankings in Cyberscore
I played Cb3w, its a good game but also a time-eater:)
and I tryed to register to cyberscore and they said they sent me an e-mail where they will tell me how to register, but I didn't got nothing bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
alpha-plus
Baron
Baron
alpha-plus

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 13:06

CBWOC is the 4th game in the series in the format of the original platform game, thus appropriately getting the name CB4. Just as GTAIV should be in fact GTAVI. The reason for this is that CTR, or GTA Vice City for that matter, aren't officially called the 4th games of the series.

Nevertheless, G4Y's intervention was pointless since everybody understood what game zord was talking about. I suggest we bann G4Y for being an annoying asshole ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 15:50

Very nice... Why should your answer be more useful than mine then, fuckin faggot? Very Happy I suggest to ban alpha bcuz he changed password in ctr4ever so I can't erase his times until I ask cibbao to hack it again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alpha-plus
Baron
Baron
alpha-plus

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 16:14

you're a noob, I didn't even change pasword xD can't do a single thing right, can't you ? xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 16:28

U did... Or joora did some time ago cuz I tried it... And "alpha-plus" wasn't tht original man xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime22/5/2010, 17:01

Every newbie leaves too soon Surprised Or they want attention, or they doesn't just really like the game
Back to top Go down
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime23/5/2010, 06:52

Dober wrote:
Every newbie leaves too soon Surprised Or they want attention, or they doesn't just really like the game
I didn't understand what are you trying to say....
Back to top Go down
alpha-plus
Baron
Baron
alpha-plus

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime23/5/2010, 17:09

CASSE TOI MAIS CASSE TOI TU PU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bye bye ctr, see u later:)   bye bye ctr, see u later:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bye bye ctr, see u later:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crash Team Racing players forum :: Crash Team Racing :: CTR World-
Jump to: