Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Need online play!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal
Citizen
Citizen
Eternal

Male
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Need online play! Empty
PostSubject: Need online play!   Need online play! Icon_minitime16/9/2012, 22:28

Then we can see who is the best battler among us. Razz

Btw guys, I found a page where these guys managed to get CTR to work online. See this page - forums.ngemu.com/showthread.php?t=147136
The guy at the end used ePSXe v1.6 and it worked for him and his friends.

We should look at setting up our computers with the same settings so it works. I am not very techy, but some of you might be able to help us all.
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Citizen
Citizen
Eternal

Male

Need online play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need online play!   Need online play! Icon_minitime20/9/2012, 21:01

Alright, we managed to play CTR online last night. It was great. We were playing battle and racing... works really well Very Happy

We need more players. Is anyone interested in playing this online?
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Lord
Lord
RedRanger

Registration date : 2010-04-20

Need online play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need online play!   Need online play! Icon_minitime21/9/2012, 21:08

no need to have online play everybody knows linkzer is the best among us

but seeing you have got it please tell us so i can play with you guuuyS
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Citizen
Citizen
Eternal

Male

Need online play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need online play!   Need online play! Icon_minitime22/9/2012, 09:54

LinkZer isn't that good. You guys just suck at battle. Btw, I'm Vegeta from this site; I just can't recall my old password XD

Anyway, download this ePSXe folder - uploading com/files/get/5cf28c88/ePSXe%2B1.7.zip
. It has the ctr iso in it, and also has all the right plugsin we need to play. For online playing to work, both players must have the same emulator settings. You can also play upto 4 players by changing the plugins.

The only problem is with latency (internet lag). If you're playing against people from your own country, then there is hardly any lag, but far away countries from you will have more lag.
Back to top Go down
RedRanger
Lord
Lord
RedRanger

Registration date : 2010-04-20

Need online play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need online play!   Need online play! Icon_minitime25/9/2012, 06:48

all battle videos ive seen im pretty sure linkzer is the best and followed by v4e in my view i dont know if you have videoS. if so give me the link so i can see how good you are matE.

btw it sucks you can only play with people your own country becos theres no many in mine who plays ctr like proS
Back to top Go down
Eternal
Citizen
Citizen
Eternal

Male

Need online play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need online play!   Need online play! Icon_minitime25/9/2012, 08:12

No, you can play against everyone in the world, but there might be some lag. I haven't tried it. Also, LinkZer knows me by Vegeta. I have videos, but they are not very good quality. See here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NamlgOacotM&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need online play! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need online play!   Need online play! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need online play!
Page 1 of 1