Crash Team Racing players forum


 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Share
 

 CTR4Ever Skin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bazoo
Citizen
Citizen
bazoo

Male
Posts : 47
Location : Valencia, Spain
Reputation : 3
Points : 1703
Registration date : 2015-01-13

Estadisticas
Nice User:
CTR4Ever Skin Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CTR4Ever Skin Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime15/2/2015, 14:42

I think this deserved his own topic, even if nobody uses it :C

I'm working on a stylesheet skin for CTR4Ever. To use it, you will need Stylish (Firefox - Chrome) or a similar tool. This tools is meant to override stylesheets from a webpage, in this case, the stylesheet of CTR4Ever which is horrible in my opinion. By the way it is coded, is so hard to find the correct selectors, so it may contain some bugs.

Preview:
CTR4Ever Skin Sin-t%C3%ADtulo-4
Some more: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

To install it, just click here and then click on Install with Stylish. If you are not using Stylish, here is a copy in plain text.
Back to top Go down
http://mediavida.com/id/bazoo
RedRanger
Lord
Lord
RedRanger

Posts : 136
Reputation : 1
Points : 3549
Registration date : 2010-04-20

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime15/2/2015, 19:36

although i like red, i find it a somewhat uncomfortable to view in that desigN
i like the background thO
Back to top Go down
ju4y8
Lord
Lord
ju4y8

Posts : 145
Reputation : 0
Points : 3305
Registration date : 2010-12-18

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime16/2/2015, 14:19

For me looks very nice Very Happy
But I would change the logo
Back to top Go down
bazoo
Citizen
Citizen
bazoo

Male
Posts : 47
Location : Valencia, Spain
Reputation : 3
Points : 1703
Registration date : 2015-01-13

Estadisticas
Nice User:
CTR4Ever Skin Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CTR4Ever Skin Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime16/2/2015, 20:00

I'm doing some changes on the stylesheet to make it easy to change the main color while keeping the dark parts. Changing the header and background should be easy as well.

RedRanger wrote:
although i like red, i find it a somewhat uncomfortable to view in that desigN
i like the background thO
What do you mean? It's the contrast of the colors? The font? Or is just that your are not used to it?

ju4y8 wrote:
But I would change the logo
What don't you like about the logo? If you want the old logo you can have it back changing some lines of the code. If you just don't like its simplicity, I'm designing some more...

Here is an example:
CTR4Ever Skin Blue
Back to top Go down
http://mediavida.com/id/bazoo
alpha-plus
Baron
Baron
alpha-plus

Posts : 215
Reputation : 26
Points : 4121
Registration date : 2009-02-15

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime16/2/2015, 20:58

would you be interested in working on a project that could actually be used, and would somewhat be featured in ctr4ever front page?

the ctr4ever facebook page needs better pictures, we need 2, one cover photo and one profile photo. I don't know what size but maybe you can tell by looking at it.

what we currently have is really ugly.
Back to top Go down
bazoo
Citizen
Citizen
bazoo

Male
Posts : 47
Location : Valencia, Spain
Reputation : 3
Points : 1703
Registration date : 2015-01-13

Estadisticas
Nice User:
CTR4Ever Skin Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CTR4Ever Skin Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime16/2/2015, 21:33

I have updated the skin on Stylish. Now it features some kind of form to choose a main color, and a header and background selector. At this time there are only 2 header and only 1 background to choose, but you can provide your own. (Note: Header MUST be 700x125 or something can go horribly wrong)

I'll make some more headers... maybe

To install it, it is necesary to delete the old style because updating it doesn't work with the form (Styilsh fault, not mine). For FFox: Tools > Addons (CTRL+Shift+A) > User Styles > Delete the style

Now, press this little link, set up as you wish and click on Install with Stylish ;D

alpha-plus wrote:
would you be interested in working on a project that could actually be used, and would somewhat be featured in ctr4ever front page?

the ctr4ever facebook page needs better pictures, we need 2, one cover photo and one profile photo. I don't know what size but maybe you can tell by looking at it.

what we currently have is really ugly.

I'll see what can I do. I'm not an expert designer, so don't expect anything really impressive. How much money will I recive for this?
Back to top Go down
http://mediavida.com/id/bazoo
RedRanger
Lord
Lord
RedRanger

Posts : 136
Reputation : 1
Points : 3549
Registration date : 2010-04-20

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime16/2/2015, 23:59

bazoo wrote:

RedRanger wrote:
although i like red, i find it a somewhat uncomfortable to view in that desigN
i like the background thO
What do you mean? It's the contrast of the colors? The font? Or is just that your are not used to it?

i think its the contrasT...now with that blue it looks betteR

bazoo wrote:

alpha-plus wrote:
would you be interested in working on a project that could actually be used, and would somewhat be featured in ctr4ever front page?

the ctr4ever facebook page needs better pictures, we need 2, one cover photo and one profile photo. I don't know what size but maybe you can tell by looking at it.

what we currently have is really ugly.

I'll see what can I do. I'm not an expert designer, so don't expect anything really impressive. How much money will I recive for this?

dont start with the wrong fooT...here in ctr community, people work for the love of ctR.
everyone in ctr is pooR.
Back to top Go down
alpha-plus
Baron
Baron
alpha-plus

Posts : 215
Reputation : 26
Points : 4121
Registration date : 2009-02-15

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime17/2/2015, 02:24

no money.... I'll ask LinkZer if he wants to do it xD
Back to top Go down
bazoo
Citizen
Citizen
bazoo

Male
Posts : 47
Location : Valencia, Spain
Reputation : 3
Points : 1703
Registration date : 2015-01-13

Estadisticas
Nice User:
CTR4Ever Skin Left_bar_bleue1000/1000CTR4Ever Skin Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime17/2/2015, 09:05

Oh, the irony... I'm already working on it lengua

alpha-plus wrote:
no money.... I'll ask LinkZer if he wants to do it xD

Ask him to do it anyway, we'll then choose which one we prefer.

P.S.: New Tiny Arena WR, congratz to miabua (and redhotbr for 2 place)!
Back to top Go down
http://mediavida.com/id/bazoo
Sponsored content




CTR4Ever Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: CTR4Ever Skin   CTR4Ever Skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
CTR4Ever Skin
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How would I cook Potato Wedges with skin on please?
» Play arts - Batman Arkham City The Dark Knight Returns Skin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crash Team Racing players forum :: Crash Team Racing :: CTR World :: Ranking ctr4ever-
Jump to: