Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackTeamFreezing
Viscount
Viscount
BlackTeamFreezing

Male
Cancer Goat
Birthday : 1991-06-28
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Estadisticas
Nice User:
tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Empty
PostSubject: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 12:11

Yes... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got the WR on here!!!!!!!

With Dingodile!!!!!!! Cool affraid

tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! TinyArenaWR

This is awesome! no one will ever beat me again!!!! santa santa santa

AND I GOT 3 LAP VIDEO!!!!!!

I post it soon! 3D 3D 3D

IM THE BEST4EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BTFreezing
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat
Birthday : 1991-03-23
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 12:30

Hey, crashteamfaking, no one believes you anymore. You faked here once and everyone knows that this track is impossible to do a WR with Dingo! I can't believe I almost became a friend of a faker already... Sad It's sad how fakers like you still come here and try to proove something. I bet you don't even have a vid...
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1949-01-01
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Estadisticas
Nice User:
tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Left_bar_bleue0/1000tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:15

Well, this time he used PAL version.
Back to top Go down
BlackTeamFreezing
Viscount
Viscount
BlackTeamFreezing

Male
Cancer Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:20

Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:36

Hmmm... Suspicious rather... Why didn't you use Penta? And how did you get a WR avec lost SF many times!!?!?! Basically, I won't believe you, Ali, sorry. We need a new prooving system, a vid isn't sufficient... :'(
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Left_bar_bleue0/1000tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:47

Rento wrote:
Hmmm... Suspicious rather... Why didn't you use Penta? And how did you get a WR avec lost SF many times!!?!?! Basically, I won't believe you, Ali, sorry. We need a new prooving system, a vid isn't sufficient... :'(

yes, video is sufficient, if it has good quality!
He used emulator Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:49

What? :E Hey, BlackFaking, did you think you would get away with this like before!?
Back to top Go down
BlackTeamFreezing
Viscount
Viscount
BlackTeamFreezing

Male
Cancer Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:50

ITS THE WR!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:54

i think the new proof requirement should be pay a man who travel around the world for verify if the player are making legal records

Last edited by LinkZer™ on 19/10/2008, 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 13:59

LinkZer™ wrote:
i think the new proof requirement should be pay a man who travel around the world for verify if the player are making legal records

And, after, he should SHOT the damn fakers of hell. Yes, to take them to their place^^ santa
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 17:04

mmm there should be create a place like "Hostal" for the fakers...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 17:51

Rento wrote:

avec ? you mean with ? do you speak french ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
YaGaTo
Grand Prince
Grand Prince
YaGaTo

Male
Aquarius Cat
Birthday : 1987-02-06
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime19/10/2008, 22:11

the movie is cheat
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YAGATOKUN#p/u/6/dPDENaQcu7E
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime20/10/2008, 09:37

LinkZer™ wrote:

Jajaj!! Very Happy

alpha-plus wrote:

Rento wrote:

avec ? you mean with ? do you speak french ? Surprised

A bit, yes, I study it in school... Mais je trouve que c'est très difficile. It's quite hard I think though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime20/10/2008, 11:32

For my part I don't speak finnish... not a word lol!
Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime20/10/2008, 14:58

Why not? I can't be that hard... Think about it: In Helsinki, even all the small children speak Finnish... xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime20/10/2008, 15:42

It's probably very hard for the reason that it doesn't look like any other language in the world, it's not an indo-european language.

But I understand (not speak) spanish and italian, and I learn English and German.

Less seriously, why would I need to learn finnish ? study scratch Mad I'll never go to Finland, and vice versa No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime20/10/2008, 15:57

I know a word: Kuolema
It's a funny and happy word used by a friend that's a little depressed and calls himself Kuolema xD
Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime21/10/2008, 11:22

alpha-plus wrote:
I'll never go to Finland, and vice versa No

Yes, I see it very unpropable that Finland would ever come to you... Cool But why wouldn't you ever come here, take a match with BlackFrieza!? Very Happy

V4E wrote:
I know a word: Kuolema
It's a funny and happy word used by a friend that's a little depressed and calls himself Kuolema xD

JAjajajaja!!! Wink Who has teached you such a useful word?! xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime14/11/2008, 16:55

V of V4E teached me lengua
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!   tiny - New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TINY ARENA WR!!! With Dingodile!!!
Page 1 of 1