Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Emulator = Ban !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cRaSh68
Count
Count
cRaSh68

Male
Cancer Rooster
Birthday : 1993-07-19
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Estadisticas
Nice User:
emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Left_bar_bleue30000000/1000emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Empty_bar_bleue  (30000000/1000)
Descripcion:

emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Empty
PostSubject: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 13:44

Yes. I decided with alpha to delete my times done with emu, even without save states, coz is not legal.
He deleted too his times too, and we posted our times done in PS.

The next who post times in emu will be ban Sad
Back to top Go down
leone93armato
Prince
Prince
leone93armato

Male
Taurus Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-27
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Estadisticas
Nice User:
emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 13:53

i agree
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/leone93armato
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:05

I agree, but u shouldnt decide on your own. Nobody gives alpha the power to rule the CTR world, and even if u're admin u have to make a poll for this
Back to top Go down
zord
Baron
Baron
zord

Male
Leo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-07-24
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Estadisticas
Nice User:
emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:16

I agree.
For now, my only record that still in my page in ctr4ever is turbo track(in both of t he lap and course).I will delete it and post the time and lap I got in PS, even thought how horrible they are compered with the emulator time....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zah666
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:21

This is Tom's idea. I don't give a f*ck what other people do. What I did was purely personal.
Back to top Go down
Veiled Irreligion
Baron
Baron
Veiled Irreligion

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:24

1) Emulator was never allowed in ctr4ever. Plus:
Quote :

NEW Rule 2
:

Every record ranked 'God' or 'Titan' must also be proven by a video.

\n
The video must show that:

1)you're not playing with an emulator (but on a TV...)

2)YOU did the record you put on ctr4ever (we must show your name)

3)you don't use any cheat

2) Who is the owner of the site? Where's joora?

3) It's proved that, even without any cheat/save states, emulators can be faster and work in a different way than video game. Remember when babolois (aka me) posted a SL of 25:xx in Crash Cove?

4) In a pool, who can vote and who wins? Is it democracy (everyone decides) or aristocracy (only the best players can decide)?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:34

Thts why would be better to make a poll by MSN, made by somebody we can trust in (c68 for example, sure NOT alpha and, to be honest with him, not me)
Back to top Go down
cRaSh68
Count
Count
cRaSh68

Male
Cancer Rooster

Estadisticas
Nice User:
emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Left_bar_bleue30000000/1000emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Empty_bar_bleue  (30000000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:43

Yes, sorry.

So tell me if you're agree or not, I'll not decide by myself. Ask players by MSN too.

Anyway I think for players who already posted times with emu, bah, dont need to delete except if you want (as me and alpha), but not post anymore times with emu.

Good idea?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 14:51

Xfect... Sorry again if I said something wrong a few mins ago emulator - Emulator = Ban ! 336327
Back to top Go down
Veiled Irreligion
Baron
Baron
Veiled Irreligion

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 19:33

Crash68 said me he doesn't care about who fakes or not.
I think he's not the best person to decide the fate of CTR...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime9/5/2010, 20:43

Satan has listen my rituals

Damn good! Finally...
Now the only thing to do is kick platinum's ass from ctr4ever, and erase some times from pardiez, who will say it to joora, Tom maybe?
Also who erased the pool about platinum? emulator - Emulator = Ban ! 325373 almost all the votes was against him, so i think we can kick him emulator - Emulator = Ban ! 854383 , totally democracy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 00:09

Yes, kick Fernando "Platinum Driver" Mingroni please.
Back to top Go down
cRaSh68
Count
Count
cRaSh68

Male
Cancer Rooster

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 04:40

I think emulator is not a way to play CTR, but I dont say that is necessarily fake.

Why kick Platinum? You're jealous because he is better than you now? I'm sure if I was only 20th or 25th and no WRs, nobody would care about him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 06:51

1) I agree with c68 about fernando
2) David we all know tht somebody cheated in tht poll (probably u, I dunno) cuz there were more than 17 votes against Platinum and there aren't 17 players in this forum xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 08:06

I don't care about the poll or whatever, Mingroni is pure evil, he has gone beyond anybody in terms of fake, and we know that if he wants to fake it's very hard for us to know if he did it. He is also the only player which we know for sure is capable of faking without being noticed (almost).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 10:44

I miss luca's big nick. 2 inches long, baby ! 2 inches ! emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Veiled Irreligion
Baron
Baron
Veiled Irreligion

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 13:04

Platinum has one of the best videos, in quality.
If he is faker with that quality, so anyone else can be faker too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 14:26

V4E wrote:
I miss luca's big nick. 2 inches long, baby ! 2 inches ! emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_cheers

Alpha fuckin gay son of the most ugly whore in the universe, shut the
f*ck up, eat your momma's shit and take the long nick of your dad into
your ass without editing my posts (now tht u cant ban me without reason)
or I find your address, go to switzerland or where the f*ck do u live,
and cut you with a knife making you eat your own heart, and then I also
cook and eat your brain. Thx emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_biggrin
PS: u can edit this post but I can re-write it again, again and again
PPS: if David or C68 want to ban me for this a little off topic post, do
it, u'd have reason, but really if I see alpha in true life he'll know
what Ragnarok is...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 17:04

cRaSh68 wrote:
I think emulator is not a way to play CTR, but I dont say that is necessarily fake.

Why kick Platinum? You're jealous because he is better than you now? I'm sure if I was only 20th or 25th and no WRs, nobody would care about him.

Tom what the heck did mingroni to your brain? to who are u talking when u say "jealous"? i am not jealous of a damnest cheater of course.

alpha-plus wrote:
I don't care about the poll or whatever, Mingroni is pure evil, he has gone beyond anybody in terms of fake, and we know that if he wants to fake it's very hard for us to know if he did it. He is also the only player which we know for sure is capable of faking without being noticed (almost).

THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY, HE JUST DON'T DESERVE ANOTHER OPORTUNITY, STOP WITH FAGOTNESS AND KICK HIM emulator - Emulator = Ban ! 514867 OR CTR4EVER WILL DOOM, I THINK IT'S TIME TO KICK HIM 4 EVER emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
TheTorturerVladimir60
St Valentines Dude
St Valentines Dude
TheTorturerVladimir60

Male
Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-25
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 17:45

If Migroni has use emulator for like most of his times....Then I see no reason to resist to kick his scaly ass out of here emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_cool

I say using emulator is automatic ban....But that's what I think

Using emulator is cheating, Because your not doing it on your PS1 or PS2 or perhaps PS3...Anyway if your not doing it on one of the consoles then it's ban...Kinda simple if you ask me

~Vladimir~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlonditeRagnell07
Veiled Irreligion
Baron
Baron
Veiled Irreligion

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 17:54

And if he creates another nick name on ctr4ever?
Back to top Go down
TheTorturerVladimir60
St Valentines Dude
St Valentines Dude
TheTorturerVladimir60

Male
Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-25
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 18:03

Veiled Irreligion wrote:
And if he creates another nick name on ctr4ever?

Find out if it is him.....Then ban him

To me that seems logical enough

Or we find out a plan to ban him for good so we'll not have a fucking crew of emulator cheaters!!

~Vladimir~
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlonditeRagnell07
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime10/5/2010, 19:24

V4E wrote:
V4E wrote:

Alpha fuckin gay son of the most ugly whore in the universe, shut the
f*ck up, eat your momma's shit and take the long nick of your dad into
your ass without editing my posts (now tht u cant ban me without reason)
or I find your address, go to switzerland or where the f*ck do u live,
and cut you with a knife making you eat your own heart, and then I also
cook and eat your brain. Thx emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_biggrin
PS: u can edit this post but I can re-write it again, again and again
PPS: if David or C68 want to ban me for this a little off topic post, do
it, u'd have reason, but really if I see alpha in true life he'll know
what Ragnarok is...

16 Gill Road, Watertown 02472, Massachussets.

I'm waiting bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulator = Ban !   emulator - Emulator = Ban ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emulator = Ban !
Page 1 of 1