Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevieweR
Citizen
Citizen
RevieweR

Registration date : 2012-05-23

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII Empty
PostSubject: Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII   Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII Icon_minitime19/2/2014, 14:40

Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII Jack-reynor-600x352

It was a little bit of a surprise when Jack Reynor won a lead role in Transformers: Age of Extinction. This wasn’t because of the grade of his acting, which is notably fine, but because the hop from something like Lenny Abrahamson’s sublime What Richard Did to full-on Bayhem is a jarring one.

Somewhere in the middle, I think, is Star Wars Episode VII and, according to Harry Knowles, that’s where Reynor has ended up now.

There’s no news on what role he is playing, but Knowles seems confident that Reynor has been cast, not just engaged in screen tests or negotiations.

I think the big news about Episode VII casting will be the female lead, though folk might not realise it until after they see the film. If everything we’re hearing is true, she’s already been cast too, so I wouldn’t be surprised if word sneaks out pretty soon.
Back to top Go down

Jack Reynor Cast In Star Wars Episode VII
Page 1 of 1