Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!

Go down 
+3
odnacitaramA
LinkZer
BlackTeamFreezing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackTeamFreezing
Viscount
Viscount
BlackTeamFreezing

Male
Cancer Goat
Birthday : 1991-06-28
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Estadisticas
Nice User:
The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Empty
PostSubject: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime2/11/2008, 10:11

-------------READ THIS!-----------------

This is a trailer of my upcoming fun story of CTR.

Story tells about new tread who is coming to earth. His name is Nitrous Oxide.
Now our drivers must beat him in all tracks to avoid destruction of their planet.

Here is the complete list of chracters:

crashteamfaking = Dingodile
Amaraticando = Penta
SkanDu = Papu Papu
Stelzig = Polar
Thomas60 = Trophy
Vive-Crash = Pura
Lepetitkeltois = N.Gin
FERNANDOMINGRONI = Tiny
Ermanu85 = Cortex
Linkzer = Ripper Roo
Sambennett = Crash Bandicoot
Pardiez = Pinstripe
-------------------------------------

Tesha032 = Komodo Joe
Jacotte = Coco
Luca = Fake Crash

David = AkuAku
Wrayder = UkaUka

I made this is a hour so this is not awesome trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcOM4sQYcz8

rate, and please comment on the video!!! If you have account!!

Enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BTFreezing
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime2/11/2008, 14:24

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD awesome!!
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime2/11/2008, 17:20

I wouldn't have put David as Aku-Aku.

And you are forgetting a few characters : the girls by the podiums. Maybe David can be one of them ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime2/11/2008, 19:07

No, i don't think so i am well as AkuAku you stupid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 07:39

Girls of the podiums -> Amanda Jacotte Mrth7 and Giulia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1949-01-01
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Estadisticas
Nice User:
The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 08:38

V4E wrote:
Girls of the podiums -> Amanda Jacotte Mrth7 and Giulia Very Happy

What about `V` from V4E affraid lol! queen
Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat
Birthday : 1991-03-23
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 10:21

DAVID AND LINKZER ARE GODS!?!?!???!!!!!!!!????????

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats! I'm stunned...

Who was the first BTWrayder? jajajaj....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 14:00

I dunno, but now I'm not the worst GOD ever xD
BTWrayder 'V' belongs to the past, it's not '4E' xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 15:21

well it's great, now I can say that I totally own 2 GODs in oxide station !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 16:51

Ah... DAVID/LINKZER/ME = no GOD
maybe amaral and pardiez too, true gods are luca sam crash68
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 17:23

Hmm depends what you mean for GOD.

And everybody had different aims, their aim is to be GOD, so they are, but people like banga7 or lepetitkeltois are maybe better in most tracks, but they aren't GOD. Nobody can tell you what really matters in this game, some people think it's the ARR, others like me the AFR. Some people say Peru is the best nation because of the best ARR, I think it's france because of the best average finish (or maybe italy I don't know), but in the final it's hard to tell who's the best. Every ranking is very unperfect and has flaws.
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 21:35

V4E wrote:
Ah... DAVID/LINKZER/ME = no GOD
maybe amaral and pardiez too, true gods are luca sam crash68

You always are sayin' that.

no offense V4E, but for you GOD is that guy who has a big di*k that you can suck. =)

For me and for the normal ppl, GOD is the guy who has "0.0000 (GOD)" in Score space in ARR. So, I am GOD, you are GOD, David is GOD. And if you want separate GODs from vicious guys """true""" GODs, so call crash68, luca and sam as choosen ones, legends or something. But no tell to another GODs they aren't GODs because for some ppl it is annoying. Call yourself no GOD if you want Wink

BTWrayder, my actual choosen one theory got the fuckin' out. I have a new and more acceptable one, i think.

There's a Choosen One for each generation of players. That's all.

Bye
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 07:26

crash68 is coward now. i suck at slide coliseum, problems to pass into pussy pepper, WHYYY??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 08:08

Damn u LinkZer, u can't base your ranking on not-uploaded standards!
The past is past. Let's suppose luca had a 25.50 Crash Cove, he would have been Titan A, u can't say u're better than luca103 man... As u can't say u're better than banga7 and lepetitkeltois obviously... ARR is lier, a ranking that doesn't respect the true position of each track. Why can't u stand it?????
Read the description of GOD: "GOD times are insanely fast" (quoting Arsene's old site). Do u think a 2.24.xx Oxide is insanely fast??? I still don't think that a 1.56.99 is... I'll accept your Oxide as GOD only if u make it without the SC (and I made it). all other rankings are good, but ARR must change. BTWrayder I think I'm considering me as a "GOD2", GOD1 are crash68,luca,sam and GOD2 are amaral me and pardiez, cos I beat now every fuckin Titan.
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 08:13

No one is great in every tracks!

This Oxide barriers are wrong now, because they were done when the shortcuts were unknown! I can't be called God. Luca and Sam, they can! Maybe Crash68, because I don't know his real times, someone said me that he has 1:57:** on Polar Pass.
Back to top Go down
Ichbinscissors61
Squire
Squire
Ichbinscissors61

Male
Scorpio Horse
Birthday : 1990-11-01

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 08:27

Crash68/luca/sambennett = -1/Freak. Shocked
Maybe the term God is unworthy of any player, even luca and sam have weaker tracks.
BTWrayder David, one day I will learn the Oxide SC and beat your 2:24. Twisted Evil If I was God, I wouldn't truly call myself that unless I was 1 in every track, and far ahead of all players. This is probably impossible for even luca though. But then my standards for myself are too high, I only expect them of myself in Metal gear solid, not CTR.

I hope Crash68 gets the internet again, I want to see the new times. Maybe we do need a new standard for players like luca. Either that or perhaps Joora can raise the God barriers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 09:01

I agree that GOD should be when u're first everywhere, but I'd accept a GOD with all tracks top20... or top15 better.
But I'll never call David/linkzer GODs until they'll improve theire times, this is what I meant.
Another possible definition of GOD is "a person who knows all techs in every track and can use them not perfectly but well"
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 09:05

V4E, I never said that if I am GOD so I'm better than ced or banga. Just say you call us no GODs when we already have that standard. You reapeat it everytime and that's annoying, you know. Stop to bother players that can't be better because the little spare time. Not everybody has holidays everyday.
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 10:38

SUGAR!

I heard that, in Italy, we'd have holidays during 3 mounths! LMAO

Well, for now, we have/are 9 Gods, according with ctr4ever.
Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat
Birthday : 1991-03-23

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime4/11/2008, 12:21

Ichbinscissors61 wrote:
Crash68/luca/sambennett = -1/Freak. Shocked
Maybe the term God is unworthy of any player, even luca and sam have weaker tracks.
BTWrayder David, one day I will learn the Oxide SC and beat your 2:24. Twisted Evil If I was God, I wouldn't truly call myself that unless I was 1 in every track, and far ahead of all players. This is probably impossible for even luca though. But then my standards for myself are too high, I only expect them of myself in Metal gear solid, not CTR.

I hope Crash68 gets the internet again, I want to see the new times. Maybe we do need a new standard for players like luca. Either that or perhaps Joora can raise the God barriers.

What?! I thought crash68 was retired! :O Well it's good this way, I want to meet legendary players.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fake bandicoot
Duke
Duke
fake bandicoot

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Birthday : 1985-05-16
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime6/11/2008, 09:17

good fic is very interesing.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://crashandroll.foros.ws
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime6/11/2008, 22:47

what fic ? is the trailer -_- you stupid
Back to top Go down
leone93armato
Prince
Prince
leone93armato

Male
Taurus Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-27
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime20/9/2009, 04:01

i love this trailer!!!XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/leone93armato
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime17/2/2010, 20:50

What a pity this never get realize Sad

BTWrayder, why he said this? xD

Amaraticando wrote:
crash68 is coward now. i suck at slide coliseum, problems to pass into pussy pepper, WHYYY??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime17/2/2010, 21:01

yes it never maked :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!   The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fear Of Speed Fanfic, Trailer is finally here!
Page 1 of 1