Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

linkzer i want the proof ....

Go down 
+5
lepetitkeltois
Ichbinscissors61
tesha032
LinkZer
luca103
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/1/2009, 17:41

I don't know where the f*ck do u live, but be sure that if I'll be next to there I'll try to meet u and smash u in CTR lengua
But if I can't say anything about these questions (and I can, cos of reasons that linkzer knows) u still can't accuse for faking lengua
I can at least cos u have no proofs that I faked (and I didn't), indeed I have proofs of your fakes, so u must shut up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/1/2009, 17:58

I have no fake times
Back to top Go down
tesha032
Knight
Knight
tesha032

Male
Gemini Goat
Birthday : 1991-06-01
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Estadisticas
Nice User:
linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/1/2009, 23:05

damn this CTR community,it really sucks.Again I was away 2 days and what I see? alpha has 0 points and says he'll return as someone else...well I am full with this.
Older players maybe remember time when no proofs (almost) were asked,people could simply trust each other...see us now.we can't trust to full video damn it!
And Alpha,you may be wring about one thing:Player can be trusted if he shows REAL sound in restarting videos.Unfortunately nobody does it anymore,even with restarting proof.
Back to top Go down
Ichbinscissors61
Squire
Squire
Ichbinscissors61

Male
Scorpio Horse
Birthday : 1990-11-01
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 03:43

I guess since Mingroni, it's harder to trust people. However, I trust most people in the CTR world, especially V4e, Amara and such. I know V4E wouldn't fake, he has too much pride for that, Amara the same, and I even trust Luca now. affraid
Like Alpha said, 100% believable records are very difficult, but we do have to trust in each other to a point, or there is no point in us playing CTR competitively. I can't reach Luca's standard in CTR, but I believe he's a true player. The best records I've done are my Blizzard 22:58 and Sewer 1:43:48. But though these are bad times, who can say I didn't fake? Only me. Will I be kicked from CTR4ever because I can't show Linkzer in person I can play to the standard I claim? No, and neither should anyone else who can show proof of WR's and such.

A restarting video of a WR is surely acceptable, if there is no music like Tesha says, and you drive over a turbo pad and. An image maybe not for a WR..... but then it comes to trust like I said. Either way it doesn't matter. Only a couple of people make the final call on stuff like this, and they will delete a fake record if they consider it one. I'm just saying we need to chill out here, CTR is just a game, and while I am a noob in CTR, I am very experienced with competitive gaming, and almost all people I have met are honest players, and I don't ask proof for every single time someone beats me by half a second. Though I think WR's generally need proving, would I accept sub 25:00 in Crash cove by V4E now?
Yes, because I trust him. That's what it comes down to. How much do you trust the friends you've made in CTR?

@Alpha - You're retired man. Leave it there, there's no reason to ruin the spirit of CTR for everyone else. There's no need to fake times, you can only feel stupid because you can't play like you claim if you do. And if you make another account to fake, Joora will delete the times.
Just chat with your buddies, leave the game you're retired from.
Back to top Go down
lepetitkeltois
Squire
Squire
lepetitkeltois

Male
Cancer Goat
Birthday : 1991-07-16
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 10:26

Ichbinscissors61 wrote:
I guess since Mingroni, it's harder to trust people. However, I trust most people in the CTR world, especially V4e, Amara and such. I know V4E wouldn't fake, he has too much pride for that, Amara the same, and I even trust Luca now. affraid
Like Alpha said, 100% believable records are very difficult, but we do have to trust in each other to a point, or there is no point in us playing CTR competitively. I can't reach Luca's standard in CTR, but I believe he's a true player. The best records I've done are my Blizzard 22:58 and Sewer 1:43:48. But though these are bad times, who can say I didn't fake? Only me. Will I be kicked from CTR4ever because I can't show Linkzer in person I can play to the standard I claim? No, and neither should anyone else who can show proof of WR's and such.

A restarting video of a WR is surely acceptable, if there is no music like Tesha says, and you drive over a turbo pad and. An image maybe not for a WR..... but then it comes to trust like I said. Either way it doesn't matter. Only a couple of people make the final call on stuff like this, and they will delete a fake record if they consider it one. I'm just saying we need to chill out here, CTR is just a game, and while I am a noob in CTR, I am very experienced with competitive gaming, and almost all people I have met are honest players, and I don't ask proof for every single time someone beats me by half a second. Though I think WR's generally need proving, would I accept sub 25:00 in Crash cove by V4E now?
Yes, because I trust him. That's what it comes down to. How much do you trust the friends you've made in CTR?

Well, I can't say better than that but it's what i think too ^^ . And about alpha-plus, i didn't follow what happened so I won't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 11:13

one month ago i was very respected, now im hated. in one year, I will be respected again. and maybe then I'll be hated again.

Can't you all see ? People's minds are changing very very quickly, but not only people. We are like animals. Something I did once was to kick my cat and then 1 second after give him some food. He had instantly forgotten that he was angry with me. People forget too quickly... When I'm finished with the kicking part, I may try feeding.

That's what I hate about your system, I doesn't give any credit to human nature. But I know I have no reason to fear it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 11:31

To go into further thinking :

I believe that humans all aspire to be immortal, but inside a mortal body.

The highest values are infinity, perfection. But if it is a man's dream, it is not a reality.

The system which you set is an exemple of this dream : thinking that you can ban someone forever is an idea that pleases a lot of people, because it is a simple answer to a very hard problem which is the result of the complexity of life. Since everybody wants to make some sense to his life, he must find answers to his questions. The word "forever" thus is the perfect word for someone seeking for a perfect answer to the question : what shall we do with fakers ? But as humans are not perfect, that answer is not suitable for them. The public consciousness is moving very fast, and it depends of the situation. In other words, the truth is not inalienable in a man's world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 11:53

Well, this is my last answer... Cos I'm not really interested in "fighting" against u lengua
In my opinion, u shouldn't accuse the system, or who created it (I'm not between them, just to remind...), cos we didn't change idea about u. I don't consider u a stupid, but when u say something like this I'm obligated to change opinion. Isn't stupid for u to erase all your times and make 5 fakes just for fun? And u KNEW how was structured the system, in fact u faked because U WANTED to be banned by the system. So I just ask u: what the f*ck do u want??? At first u make a stupid action when u retire, and I can understand this (tough I think it's stupid to retire everytime in a different way... Can't u all leave your times and say "goodbye"?), but then how can u find the courage to say that we change idea about u too quickly???
We never changed idea about u... U lost your power here, like u lost your points, just BECAUSE OF U. We just respect laws that u never opposed before we used them against u.
And u are 18??? xD xD xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/1/2009, 12:34

I know, it doesn't make any sense, but this is normal because there is no sense.

And about me having lost everything, yes, now... the future may be very different. nothing lasts forever.
Back to top Go down
Veiled Irreligion
Baron
Baron
Veiled Irreligion

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 12:51

linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Crashcovelinkzer2507

NOW THE WR IS PROVED.
Back to top Go down
ToOm
Squire
Squire
ToOm

Registration date : 2010-05-24

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 12:56

Yes but... WRs in Crash Cove, Coco Park, etc... need a video.
Back to top Go down
Pentraxctr
Lord
Lord
Pentraxctr

Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 16:43

It proves nothing.

Tomorrow I can post exactly the same type of picture with a 24"XX lap, it's so easy...
Back to top Go down
Davix72
Citizen
Citizen
Davix72

Registration date : 2010-05-24

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 18:41

alpha-plus wrote:
one month ago i was very respected, now im hated. in one year, I will be respected again. and maybe then I'll be hated again.

He had everything planned noob spam
Back to top Go down
Veiled Irreligion
Baron
Baron
Veiled Irreligion

Male
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2010, 19:19

Pentraxctr wrote:
It proves nothing.

Tomorrow I can post exactly the same type of picture with a 24"XX lap, it's so easy...

My post was pure sarcasm... cryy
Back to top Go down
Pentraxctr
Lord
Lord
Pentraxctr

Registration date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/6/2010, 05:53

Ow sorry, I didn't see it. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: linkzer i want the proof ....   linkzer i want the proof .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

linkzer i want the proof ....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2