Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/3/2009, 12:20

And what part of:

How return?

If you faked and you wanna return, you have one thing to do:

Proove all your records in complete video with original sound and showing is not emulator:

7 records in videos aprooved: + 200

14 records in videos aprooved: + 200

21 records in videos aprooved: +200

28 records in videos aprooved: +200

36 records in videos aprooved: + 199

Total ------------------------------> 999 points, never 1000.

DIDN'T you get?
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/3/2009, 13:25

LinkZer wrote:
And what part of:

How return?

Proove all your records in complete video with original sound and showing is not emulator:

DIDN'T you get?

This rule is STUPID
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/3/2009, 13:26

And you are followin' it.
Back to top Go down
leone93armato
Prince
Prince
leone93armato

Male
Taurus Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-27
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/3/2009, 13:29

alpha-plus wrote:
LinkZer wrote:
And what part of:

How return?

DIDN'T you get?

This rule is STUPID
and why?

for me isn't so stupid, because a (ex)faker can return just showing now he has undestood that previously he was wrong, and just doing videos that proof his times
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/leone93armato
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/3/2009, 13:59

leone93armato wrote:
alpha-plus wrote:
LinkZer wrote:
And what part of:

How return?

DIDN'T you get?

This rule is STUPID
and why?

for me isn't so stupid, because a (ex)faker can return just showing now he has undestood that previously he was wrong, and just doing videos that proof his times

there shouldn't be any rule ! That's the sad truth that nobody here understands ! Before fakers could put all the times they wanted and nobody could delete them, but THIS TIME HAS GONE, so things are going very well without a rule. Tell me a single case, yes I said a single case, where this rule had positive effects !

There are 3 types of fakers :

1) people like me and amaraticando, true players who only did something stupid ONCE, but if you think, we only did this because we wanted to be kicked. IF there wasn't this rule, we wouldn't have faked. Now, as we are important members of this community, you could have asked us simply to delete them, and understand that this is only a joke. It looks like some of you (the older ones) are still traumatised by this dark period that followed Arsene Lupin's absence where fakers where masters.

2) the people who were intentionnally aimed by the rule in the first place : people like mingroni etc. I put etc, but I don't see anybody else, strange no ? Anyway, this rule didn't help to kick him out of ctr4ever, because he can always register under another name and post another time (see slide coliseum !). If you think that banning them "forever" of ctr4ever will prevent them to come back, you are wrong, they will create another account. How to stop them ? You can't unless IP banning, but the most simple solution is simply to delete all their records when you think they are fake.

3) little fakers of one day, people who don't know about ctr, who aren't included in the community. Now you must realise that those are the MAJORITY ! And what happens if you kick them once ? do you think they will come back again and again ? No, you will be done with them, so just delete their times and that'll be enough.

Now let's resume :

1) community members : Official Rule : bad Alpha's no rule good
2) important fakers : Official rule : bad Alpha's no rule : bad

3) fakers of 1 day : Official rule : good Alpha's no rule : good

That is the point, ladies and gentleman. CQFD
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/3/2009, 14:22

Quote :
people like me and amaraticando, true players
who only did something stupid ONCE, but if you think, we only did this
because we wanted to be kicked. IF there wasn't this rule, we wouldn't
have faked.

That is stupid. You just have to say i quite from ctr and leave, why bother the rest player faking? And IF there wasn't this rule, you wouldn't have faked? SO, you did it because you wanted brooke the balls and laugh at the faces of the good legal players? Tell me why should i listen more from a guy who do such kind of these things.

Quote :
It looks like some of you (the older ones) are
still traumatised by this dark period that followed Arsene Lupin's
absence where fakers where masters.

hahaha don't make me laugh. Im in the CTR World since 2005 endings, I watched a lot of fakers coming and quiting again and again. Why should i be traumatised?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3