Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

BTF What a lol!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime28/4/2009, 17:37

As u probably noticed, BTF's account on youtube doesn't exist since some months... But it seems that nobody reports it here... Is forum useless? Or the problem is only that there isn't 1 person who notice that (that what? Forum, BTF, what u want xD)?
BTWrayder I just write to say that some awesome videos like WR in HAS or tech in SC in Polar are lost forever for you, noob people, who didn't film BTF's tech before. I have a good news to give u: I knew it would have happened and I have a copy of HAS WR and Polar SC Very Happy Who wants them just needs to ask me and hope I'll give the vid Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime28/4/2009, 23:48

V4E wrote:
As u probably noticed, BTF's account on youtube doesn't exist since some months... But it seems that nobody reports it here... Is forum useless? Or the problem is only that there isn't 1 person who notice that (that what? Forum, BTF, what u want xD)?
BTWrayder I just write to say that some awesome videos like WR in HAS or tech in SC in Polar are lost forever for you, noob people, who didn't film BTF's tech before. I have a good news to give u: I knew it would have happened and I have a copy of HAS WR and Polar SC Very Happy Who wants them just needs to ask me and hope I'll give the vid Twisted Evil

nOOb,
BTF sucks in polar pass and WR vid in HAS exists in youtube, but of course you've never heard of it...
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
BTF What a lol! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BTF What a lol! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime29/4/2009, 00:10

uh... BTF. Tell me when Thomas60 or pardiez or vivecrash or lepetit delete their accounts. That day i will ask them why.

But BTF? Well, maybe 3rd/4th gen players will surprise. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
Anonymous

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime29/4/2009, 05:33

Nice alpha... Give me the link of that video...
And u probably don't remember BTF's SC's technique... Oh sorry, I always forget that u are a soo good player and u can say that BTF is a shit! Sorry grandmaster of CTR...
And LinkZer, nobody should be surprised, but where can u find a 30.7 HAS video apart in BTF's account?
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
BTF What a lol! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BTF What a lol! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime29/4/2009, 11:01

Don't tell me that nobody had tried the lap with that fucking shortcut XD

Come on, everybody knows, and the same BTF said that he got the WR 'coz the SC. The rest of the lap he did many mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
Anonymous

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime29/4/2009, 12:27

Yeah but there aren't vids showing the tech... And u can't try without a decent tech for positioning before the SC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime29/4/2009, 13:59

V4E wrote:
Yeah but there aren't vids showing the tech... And u can't try without a decent tech for positioning before the SC

but you say you have the vid, so shut up.
Back to top Go down
qwerty
Faker
Faker
qwerty

Male
Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1991-09-09
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime30/4/2009, 01:37

Yesterday I try search BTF and ...." this accout is closed" but V4E with NTSC- J easy take SC of HAS !
I take one time and crash in the last SC!!! but I am bad in the lap bobo
And BTF tech SC Polar Pass?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? idiot

IS POSIBLE 1:55 WITHOUT HELP OF BTFREEZING !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime30/4/2009, 04:17

For Qwerty: I mean SC of CortexShark, now megaSC
For alpha: I have the video... And I underline "I"
Back to top Go down
lepetitkeltois
Squire
Squire
lepetitkeltois

Male
Cancer Goat
Birthday : 1991-07-16
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime30/4/2009, 04:55

selfishness?
Back to top Go down
DPPlay
Lord
Lord
DPPlay

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 15:10

I did film 30''49 HAS vid and I have it on a AVI video. ANd Polar Pass tech wasn't really helpful for me, I didn't film it. I don't have nothing to worry
Back to top Go down
http://dpplayproof.synthasite.com
qwerty
Faker
Faker
qwerty

Male
Virgo Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 22:47

V4E wrote:
For Qwerty: I mean SC of CortexShark, now megaSC
For alpha: I have the video... And I underline "I"

For V4e: I mean the SC of lap 30:49, not MegaSC, I take the SC and dont lost the sacred but for a mistake I crash in the MegaSC
Back to top Go down
qwerty
Faker
Faker
qwerty

Male
Virgo Goat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime8/5/2009, 22:50

V4E wrote:

Upload the videos.... BTF disapear again....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BTF What a lol! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF What a lol!   BTF What a lol! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BTF What a lol!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crash Team Racing players forum :: Crash Team Racing :: CTR World-
Jump to: