Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Did you know that...

Go down 
+3
cRaSh68
Wallit0
Bennettctr
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Did you know that... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Did you know that... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

Did you know that... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/8/2009, 18:20

Did you knew that...

... CTR changed radically at 2002 (when Arsene, Kang and Sayenjin discovered the early techs), 3 years after its release?

... crashteamfaking was a noob compared to Kang, Thoms60, SkanDu, etc at 2004/5? (he was like an Expert/Hero still)

... Thomas60 vs SkanDu was one of the greatest duels of CTR (rivalty at OS, DM, DC, and some another times more)? Not currents crappy duels like luca-qwerty, etc xD

... theTJK shown have the same potential than crashteamfaking? He just used to play few time, that's why he never became that good.

... omegaNAX and christian17 were the first knewn cheaters of ctr4ever? They cheated (NOT faked) at SS and MC getting the WR's. And did you knew they are peruvians? And they are counsins?

... when luca faked at MC, Wrayder did the same to protest, and then LinkZer (me) did the same too?

... (yes, you know this) ErManu submitted his all his times to 9:59:99 and got down to Newbie to protest against the fakers? And later he became faker too...

... Actually is called Ultimate Time, but the 1st generation used to call it Perfect Time? (I keep the tradition)
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
cRaSh68
Count
Count
cRaSh68

Male
Cancer Rooster
Birthday : 1993-07-19
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Did you know that... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000000/1000Did you know that... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/8/2009, 19:24

LinkZer wrote:
Did you knew that...

... CTR changed radically at 2002 (when Arsene, Kang and Sayenjin discovered the early techs), 3 years after its release?

... crashteamfaking was a noob compared to Kang, Thoms60, SkanDu, etc at 2004/5? (he was like an Expert/Hero still)

... Thomas60 vs SkanDu was one of the greatest duels of CTR (rivalty at OS, DM, DC, and some another times more)? Not currents crappy duels like luca-qwerty, etc xD

... theTJK shown have the same potential than crashteamfaking? He just used to play few time, that's why he never became that good.

... omegaNAX and christian17 were the first knewn cheaters of ctr4ever? They cheated (NOT faked) at SS and MC getting the WR's. And did you knew they are peruvians? And they are counsins?

... when luca faked at MC, Wrayder did the same to protest, and then LinkZer (me) did the same too?

... (yes, you know this) ErManu submitted his all his times to 9:59:99 and got down to Newbie to protest against the fakers? And later he became faker too...

... Actually is called Ultimate Time, but the 1st generation used to call it Perfect Time? (I keep the tradition)

Yep, I knew that, just for the 2 cheaters I dont knew ^^'

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you know I faked one time? It was in Polar Pass, I posted 38"86 while I had 39"xx xDD
But 3 mounth after, I did 38"7x banana1 ....

and more later, 38"30 WR ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime14/8/2009, 20:56

Did you know that I faked one time too ? D'oh
Back to top Go down
qwerty
Faker
Faker
qwerty

Male
Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1991-09-09
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Did you know that... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Did you know that... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/8/2009, 00:48

alpha-plus wrote:
Did you know that there are no new minute subs possible in any tracks.

We have cortex castle !! Wink

and maybe tiny arena ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/8/2009, 01:50

qwerty wrote:
alpha-plus wrote:
Did you know that there are no new minute subs possible in any tracks.

We have cortex castle !! Wink

and maybe tiny arena ! Twisted Evil

cortex yes of course, with what splits ?

and tiny, nobody ever made a good lap with those scs, we must wait to see how much we really can do.
Back to top Go down
leone93armato
Prince
Prince
leone93armato

Male
Taurus Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-27
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/8/2009, 14:10

did you know that one time i posted 31.00 in HAS lap to watch how many ranks i would have climbed?? (after i repost my time...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/leone93armato
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime18/8/2009, 22:28

did you know my cock biggest of all universe?
im the best in smash bros brawl?
fake crash owns crash bandicoot?
oxide comes from gasmoxia?
crashteamfaking is faker?
amaraticando IS ntropy44?
the dooomsday is coming!?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/2/2010, 20:03

alpha plus is gay? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/2/2010, 21:19

not so much as you but yes Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
TheTorturerVladimir60
St Valentines Dude
St Valentines Dude
TheTorturerVladimir60

Male
Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-25
Registration date : 2009-11-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/2/2010, 21:22

That my brain is mostly blank and no thoughts come in it.
Did you know that... - Page 2 Affraid Did you know that... - Page 2 Affraid Did you know that... - Page 2 307452 Did you know that... - Page 2 307452 Did you know that... - Page 2 307452
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlonditeRagnell07
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that...   Did you know that... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you know that...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crash Team Racing players forum :: Interests :: Off Topic-
Jump to: