Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

[CTRGA] Best Battle vid!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Empty
PostSubject: [CTRGA] Best Battle vid!   Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Icon_minitime14/11/2008, 19:10

Choose you favorite and that you considere the best battle vid in CTR! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [CTRGA] Best Battle vid!   Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Icon_minitime15/11/2008, 06:34

Boh... I dont understand well Battles between Link and GodmassC... Link has a so different tech from mine... I liked a lot to play against luca, it was a good video (rocky road), but if u could understand Italian best vid would be Me vs Xrotta on dailymotion xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [CTRGA] Best Battle vid!   Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Icon_minitime15/11/2008, 10:41

soon i upload the best battle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: [CTRGA] Best Battle vid!   Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Icon_minitime16/11/2008, 19:15

hard to choose. V4E has shown in his rocky road vid very good skill against the rockets but just that. There's not anymore. The best battle vid must have everything. not just a thing. That's what is so hard to choose... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [CTRGA] Best Battle vid!   Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Icon_minitime17/11/2008, 07:56

Ehm... What do u mean for everything? Ok, I'm really bad with the little turbo xD But... What else? Maybe something with bombz
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Citizen
Citizen
Vegeta

Male
Sagittarius Cat
Birthday : 1987-12-21
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [CTRGA] Best Battle vid!   Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Icon_minitime29/12/2008, 18:19

I wish I were back in India to play with my friends and upload some insane vids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CTRGA] Best Battle vid!   Battle - [CTRGA] Best Battle vid! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CTRGA] Best Battle vid!
Page 1 of 1