Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevieweR
Citizen
Citizen
RevieweR

Registration date : 2012-05-23

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon   Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon Icon_minitime19/2/2014, 14:42

Lucasfilm have updated their website and included a series of slick looking shots. Among them is this image of a production meeting. That’s certainly Kathleen Kennedy and, front left, the back of JJ Abrams‘ head. This isn’t an Episode I-VI shot.

Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon Episode-vii-meeting-600x338

If you looked closely, and I’m sure you did, you probably saw an image of The Millennium Falcon on the wall there. Or probably. It looks that way to me, at least, and to Jedi News too.

Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon Concept-art-episode-vii-millennium-falcon-600x345

What else can you see on the wall? It might just be pareidolia but I think I can see some guy with a bald pink head, and that would seem to be some rocky quarry area to the right.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Episode VII Concept Art And It Seems To Feature The Millennium Falcon
Page 1 of 1