Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Marco from Italy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco
Citizen
Citizen
Marco

Male
Registration date : 2018-06-25

Marco from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Marco from Italy   Marco from Italy Icon_minitime25/6/2018, 07:35

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my English, I'm Marco from Italy! I only discovered this year Crash Ctr for my PS3 !! However, I am trying to improve the driving techniques, comparing myself with your times, and this stimulates me a lot. Surely my times are not yet comparable to yours, but for the moment I can already feel satisfied (considered the starting point). I'm trying to go deep into one track at a time. I am currently studying Cortex Castle. My best time is still a modest 2:29:00. I congratulate you all for the amazing results.
Back to top Go down
Natanaelgc7
Citizen
Citizen
Natanaelgc7

Male
Libra Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-09-30
Registration date : 2014-01-24

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Marco from Italy Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Marco from Italy Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

Marco from Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco from Italy   Marco from Italy Icon_minitime19/10/2018, 21:54

Welcome Marco! This forum isn't active for a goooooood while so instead of interacting here, i recommend you to join the Facebook grouop named "La Cloaca di Ctr". Most members are from Italy and anyone who loves CTR and Time Trials are welcome there to share their times, techniques and videos. Have a good luck and keep driving!
Back to top Go down

Marco from Italy
Page 1 of 1