Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Empty
PostSubject: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 06:16

Amaraticando, you have to give us your proofs of your 5 wrs. Sorry, but the sucker mode is on :/
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1949-01-01
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Left_bar_bleue0/1000Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 09:24

I am faker, I will erase them all. Sad sorry
Back to top Go down
leone93armato
Prince
Prince
leone93armato

Male
Taurus Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-27
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 09:28

Amaraticando wrote:
I am faker, I will erase them all. Sad sorry
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation what's????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/leone93armato
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1949-01-01
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Left_bar_bleue0/1000Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 09:41

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:23

pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:25

What the hell ? you are going down young man.

LinkZer, please put the faker rank to amaraticando :i13:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:27

I can't put rank faker to amaratic cos I'm Co Admin, I must ask to linkzer... Be sure I would have done it yet if I could
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:30

What a pity for America...
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:31

V4E wrote:
I can't put rank faker to amaratic cos I'm Co Admin, I must ask to linkzer... Be sure I would have done it yet if I could

and you must delete his times and you must take his 1000 points of trust back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:32

I can't delete his times
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:33

Done, im going to take off his points at ctr4ever too.

BTWrayder, v4e you CAN rest his points and change his rank. Just try to be friendly with the administration interface...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:35

LinkZer wrote:
Done, im going to take off his points at ctr4ever too.

BTWrayder, v4e you CAN rest his points and change his rank. Just try to be friendly with the administration interface...

hey LinkZer, I want the proof of your 23.81 WR !!! otherwise you must delete it, and dumbdog is WR holder with 23.96 which is proven with restart video !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:35

I can't without your approvation lengua
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:38

bah! just do it man. If i dont like your decision i will change it again, thats all.

Quote :
hey LinkZer, I want the proof of your 23.81 WR
!!! otherwise you must delete it, and dumbdog is WR holder with 23.96
which is proven with restart video !

WR is 23:61 by Amaraticando.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:42

LinkZer wrote:
bah! just do it man. If i dont like your decision i will change it again, thats all.

Quote :
hey LinkZer, I want the proof of your 23.81 WR
!!! otherwise you must delete it, and dumbdog is WR holder with 23.96
which is proven with restart video !

WR is 23:61 by Amaraticando.

no it isn't. since when did you decide not to apply strictly the rules ? now amaraticando put 5 fake times, he lost 5*200 points = 1000, so he doesn't have anymore points, he lost his chances of staying in ctr4ever and all his records must be deleted. Now, you are the official wr holder, so you must prove your time or delete it, like the rules say. You must be an exemple for everyone, otherwise people will follow the ways of amaraticando and myself, and great disaster will result !
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:47

Thanks for remind me it. Now send me some money for buy a new PSX and a camera and i will proove that record, because im retired and i dont think to play again for my count.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:51

LinkZer wrote:
Thanks for remind me it. Now send me some money for buy a new PSX and a camera and i will proove that record, because im retired and i dont think to play again for my count.

I don't know where you live. Plus, if you are this poor, you should focus more on getting out of your s*** and suceed in life than administrate a damn forum No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:53

Yes. I agree with u alpha. So u, that receive what you want from your parents would be perfect in the administration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:54

No, my cam is just brooken and PSX died after (it doesnt read any disc) and i found useless buy a new PSX when i got awesome games in my PC and XBox
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:57

And we can't forget your 200000$ owl!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:58

LinkZer wrote:
No, my cam is just brooken and PSX died after (it doesnt read any disc) and i found useless buy a new PSX when i got awesome games in my PC and XBox

well too bad for you. You know what you have to do..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 11:59

Off topic, if you think it's spam delete this message: you 2 made me waste an hour to play in HAS Sad
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 12:00

So, we can start by call and ask to Arsene, Kang, stelzig, Sayenjin, LinkinSauron, the same Thomas60, etc etc for all their unprooven records.

They all are retired as me.

V4e, my owl is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 12:03

A japanese wear? 50$ with mastercard. An owl from linkzer's house, it's priceless
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime9/3/2009, 12:05

LinkZer wrote:
So, we can start by call and ask to Arsene, Kang, stelzig, Sayenjin, LinkinSauron, the same Thomas60, etc etc for all their unprooven records.

They all are retired as me.

V4e, my owl is priceless.

this one is wr ! pardiez at least had the grace to retire his sewer speedway 32.68 when he saw that his proof wasn't enough, and sambennet did it in crash cove, and you did it in crash cove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando   Amaraticando - Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proofs of the 5 wrs of amaraticando
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next