Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

Hello again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime26/9/2009, 09:27

"Hi, I'm V4E, a new player who started just a few weeks ago to watch CTR videos... I thought to be so good, but after I saw SkanDu and Thomas60's vids I realised that I'm just a shit. My times are now around the Advance D ranking, but I hope to improve soon!"

That's how I started playing CTR... After 2 years things changed a lot. I'm a good player, I know a lot of other players and they became my friends (not everybody...)... I return here after 3 beautiful months of holidays and I find exactly what I expected lengua
LinkZer returned to rule here, I knew that "the very good knowledge of CTR world of Mrth7 (just ridicolous Link... U couldnt write a worse sentence xD)" wouldn't have been enough. This is what I see here:
1) The administration of ctr4ever is almost erased, I can see a lot of new fakers and nobody proofs anymore;
2) LinkZer remained alone with c68 and qwerty in this forum (if u don't pay attention to useless people like lells or alphaplus who are probably happy for this... I can imagine their thoughts: "oh, v4e is gone definitely, now the site is free"). The problem is that with me every important player left this site... I don't think that qwerty is going to continue CTR for a long period, but I could be wrong. It's that this site became so poor... When it was only about CTR times, records and proofs it was so better, but all the little improvements ruined this site (in my opinion). If we were in 2008, I'd have tried to improve the situation, but now I'm really not interested lengua
I definitely gave up playing professionally (apart from my last WR, I'm going to get it soon to complete my retirement, I'm working on it and I lost it for 0.03), and I'm not interested anymore in CTR community. It's nice to see what did the destruction of the Council caused xD Everybody said I did a bad action but hey! Lells and alpha! Now u have what u want, haven't you? I'm gone, u can do everything u want! Be happy and live your life xD
Bye all guys...
PS: I put this topic here because I know u all consider "spam" everything in it lengua
Back to top Go down
qwerty
Faker
Faker
qwerty

Male
Virgo Goat
Birthday : 1991-09-09
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Hello again Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hello again Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime26/9/2009, 10:55

Try improve the sites, but without make the people fight xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime26/9/2009, 12:04

As I said, I'm not interested lengua
And people willkeep fighting man... It's part of the human psychology
Back to top Go down
cRaSh68
Count
Count
cRaSh68

Male
Cancer Rooster
Birthday : 1993-07-19
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Hello again Left_bar_bleue30000000/1000Hello again Empty_bar_bleue  (30000000/1000)
Descripcion:

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime26/9/2009, 12:51

V4E wrote:
As I said, I'm not interested Hello again 971415
And people willkeep fighting man... It's part of the human psychology

Agree with this.
Back to top Go down
vive-crash
Squire
Squire

Male
Aquarius Horse
Birthday : 1991-01-29
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Hello again Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hello again Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime26/9/2009, 17:18

bullshit
Back to top Go down
cRaSh68
Count
Count
cRaSh68

Male
Cancer Rooster
Birthday : 1993-07-19
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Hello again Left_bar_bleue30000000/1000Hello again Empty_bar_bleue  (30000000/1000)
Descripcion:

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime26/9/2009, 17:36

vive-crash wrote:
bullshit

J'aimerais bien que tu te connecte sur msn toi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime29/9/2009, 09:06

hi again traitor Hello again 971415 stop to talk like you were important because you anre Hello again Icon_cool we dont need you and nothing changed when you leave the forum.

go away from where you came. Hello again Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime29/9/2009, 13:47

Hi lells... I shouldnt answer you but I can't stop myself Hello again 307452
I weren't important? Ok... So my videos werent. So tha fact that I've been 1 year in the council is not important. You have reason. You are a lot more important than me. Yes u are. So as I said... I'll stop saying you are idiot. I'll just let you work. Your post in "suggestions" just confirms that something is changing... Or maybe the topic "CTR4EVER admins" confirms it better. And who wrote them? Hello again 410799
Ok lells, I hope you'll make a good work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 18:21

you are idiot. dont count videos i hate when people says are important just because play well. and I heard you didnt nothing when you were in council, you just were sitting there doing nothing! and when you were admin what? i didnt see you doing something good, you neither didnt nothing!

at least im suggesting things but you didnt nothing here, even when you were in council and admin so i say stop to think you were important, traitor. your videos... yes sure. you even hidde you oxide station becuase you didnt wanted to be beated by someone and now you say that. what a coward. Evil or Very Mad noob you stupid sad2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime4/10/2009, 18:36

G4Y, stop with your gibberish arguments. You ARE idiot as a matter of fact. And gay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime30/12/2009, 18:00

-.-"
Long time that i don't came here but i don't know what is the bad that did G4Y, i think he was usefull long time ago with the fakers, maybe i miss something when i don't was here :/
If somebody can tell me... or maybe u 2 just hate him -_-

Good luck >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime9/2/2010, 20:38

Davidctr72 wrote:
-.-"
Long time that i don't came here but i don't know what is the bad that did G4Y, i think he was usefull long time ago with the fakers, maybe i miss something when i don't was here :/
If somebody can tell me... or maybe u 2 just hate him -_-

Good luck >Very Happy

first you two were arch rival and now youre inlove of him? g4y is shit man. the only thing he provided to ctr are some videos and some techs. no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crash Team Racing players forum :: Interests :: Off Topic-
Jump to: