Crash Team Racing players forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Team Racing players forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inctr4everFeel free to improve it!

HO HO HO! 2008

Go down 
+14
Jacob Stirling
TheTorturerVladimir60
eternuz
leone93armato
YaGaTo
Rento
Vegeta
luca103
tesha032
lepetitkeltois
Ichbinscissors61
LinkZer
odnacitaramA
SantaTeamClaussing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tesha032
Knight
Knight
tesha032

Male
Gemini Goat
Birthday : 1991-06-01
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Estadisticas
Nice User:
HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/12/2008, 20:02

You were born in a certain period of time(we call it year 1992) but there was a year 1991. Also the world was there before year 0.So probably time existed always.Our god maybe had a god for himself?And maybe our god is dead...and we are gods for someone xD
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Estadisticas
Nice User:
HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/12/2008, 21:36

V4E wrote:
Continue praying Quetzalcohatl David. I wish u luck

Just a thing, read well the wikipedia before to say stupid things. That Quetzalcohatl never had been a God for the acient peruvians, but for the acient mexicans.

As I said our main culture, The Incas had as main God to Wiracocha between others like Inti, Illapa, Mama Killa, etc.

Last edited by LinkZer on 30/12/2008, 14:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://linkzer.wix.com/misionesdenejo
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat
Birthday : 1949-01-01
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Estadisticas
Nice User:
HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/12/2008, 22:14

In order of posts you made:

@Ich:
Every girls are different, some of them live to make our lifes as a hell. I feel like there's a great difference between Marina and amanda. Marina is very better and lovely than amanda and I am glad to say that I shouldn't stop before.

@V4E:
She is beautiful and I see points where she can improve. Nice!^^

@LinkZer:
LOL! He meant another thing (I want Sad )
SAW is not the worst torture, the worst is hypocrite life.

@David:
I never said I don't believe in God. I don't know...

@Alpha:
an old man xD

@LinkZer:
You are usefull for CTR!

@V4E:
If I am God, I would create a world without any problem.

@Lepetit:
To believe in God is like to believe in a WR proof. A video is an evidence, but still proves nothing. A "miracle" is done, but who could believe it? I believe in God and discover that he is Fernando MINGRONI.

@Tesha:
"..and is also a heaven of another."

@V4E:
It's believed to have power to write our fates. Think with me:
1) God knows everything;
2) God can do everything;
3) By 1, God knows his future;
4) By 2, God can change his future;
5) By 4, the future of God can be another, different of 1;
6) Then, 1 is not true in all cases.

@David:
1) Big Bang is a theory, not a relligion that killed millions of people. BTWrayder, i don't believe in Big Bang, cos it is against some Axioms of Physics.
2) Maybe the sick man couldn't go to hospital, or went to! The difference is God is ultrapower full, like Chuck Noris!

@Alpha:
V4E vs David is more interesting than Alien vs Predator xD

@Link:
What??? scratch

@V4E:
I was born in a evangelical home. I always heard about God and Bible. I ask: 'I should I believe in God, and not in Zeus?'
Because I learnt about God firstly? Nono!

@Luca:
"we are the god xd"
The best sentence here!^^
But we need to prove our Godness Sad. Our Titans, Heros... n00bs need to believes us, and we have to prove them that we really are Gods.
God from heaven will never do it...

@V4E:
Study Quanta Theory/Relativity and you will have questions like that for some problems. The point is: 'The real axioms about the time are complicated and we can't do these arguments.'

@Tesha:
"Cogito, ergo sum" affraid
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/12/2008, 22:37

Quote :
LOL! He meant another thing (I want Sad )
SAW is not the worst torture, the worst is hypocrite life.

Explain me this, damn t.

And just in case, i told to David that i won't introduce myself in the discussion coz my beliefs, so I just post off topic things 3D
Back to top Go down
Vegeta
Citizen
Citizen
Vegeta

Male
Sagittarius Cat
Birthday : 1987-12-21
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/12/2008, 22:59

There is no God.
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/1000HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 01:02

Vegeta wrote:
There is no God.
So fast! LOL Laughing No
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 11:59

Are u stupid? as i said your reasons are stupids and i will nOt continue with this conversations cos u don't stand, u still with your idea that God must comes to Earth and said Hi to everybody and stop wars, stop the figth with my friend, stop the deads, stop the thiefs, the murders, the rapers, the maniacs, the pollution, help to poor people, HEY STAND!

That problems he don't caused, we caused, who created the bomb and the weapons eh? was the man!, who started the wars? was God? God cames to Earth and sayed, Come on Rusia, EE.UU and Germany start a war for see a lot of deads and a lot of action, No!the mans started the wars, for the mans exist the pollution and for the mans the world are where are, God bring us the life and i think that was suficcient
Do u want God will protect us like a babys, the life is tough and have a lot of challenges, and he will help us but nOt always
and what do u want for believe in God? THAT GOD CAMES AND SHOW HIS POWER??
bah!u become stupid when someone talk of God V4E, u think that God must help us in all our problems and u think that for the fault of God the world is like that, and nO,all is just for our fault

And who the hell is Quetzalcohatl?? xD it's mexican i think XD
Well i think this time u will nOt answer XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 13:27

Quetzy is Aztec if I remember well xD
BTWrayder God created us, we created the bomb, so indirectly he created the bomb lengua
When will he help us? Has he got some precise days, or is it randomly? Has God got a calendar for help the people?
God: "Hmm... Today it's 2 march, let's help Master Spider"
xD
And u didn't answer to my questions lengua I trust in your intellgence, so I'm sure u can give me explanation to these questions.
If u didn't understand the questions, I explain better.
1st q: Who created God? U will answer: nobody. So God exist since ever. So there's not a time before God. But God created time. But he can't create time if time doesn't exist. He has no time to do it lengua
Furthermore, God has no form. He can't have an aspect or just exist, cos before he created the space, the space (I mean the 3 dimensions) didn't exist. So before he created it, God had no form, no aspect, no powers, no anything. Cos everything he wanted to create, there was no space to do it, get it?
2nd q: Which God should I believe in? I mean, there are lots of possible Gods. Help me in finding the true one. Or are all Gods like anubis, quetzy, shiva, javè, etc. just the same God that wears different clothes? Does he like to wear appropriate clothes for every land he goes?
3rd q: Why does God sends us opposite messages? In Tibet he says "no war, be alone and meditate" while in Iraq he says "Grow up kamikaze to make wars again USA". And in italy he says "burn all womes with no husband" in 1000 A.D., but he changes idea and says "help the world in finding the peace, respect the others". But God can't change idea, cos it means that he's not perfect. And if some religions just used a fake God to make wars, or to be the head of a population, how can I believe that your religion is good?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 13:45

Mayas and Incas lived in south america, but Aztecs were in central america.
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 14:07

Quote :
Quetzy is Aztec if I remember well

Yeah, and the Aztecs are the acient mexicans.

Quote :
Mayas and Incas lived in south america, but Aztecs were in central america.

Mayas???????!!!! ah!! You're crazy man. I can tell you Mayas and Aztecs lived almost together in central america (I don't remember their dates). Incas lived in south america, their max territory covered big parts of countries like Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina. study
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 14:13

you're right. I just didn't wanted to make research because who cares about the Mayas.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 14:32

Mayas and Aztechs lived next to each other, it's true. Incas were on the andes. Maybe Quetzy was Incas, not atztech
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 14:55

Quote :
Maybe Quetzy was Incas, not atztech

V4E, please, read Wikipedia or ask to your History teacher. -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 16:40

I can't remember what I studied 7 years ago man.
What is a black hole?
Why do the stars explode?
What's the capital city of Burkina Faso?
There are lots of thigs u don't know... Can I ignore a precolombian divinity plz???
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 19:10

I know those all question seeing Discovery Channel and History channel, plz.

I know you can't know about precolombian things, but I already told you about that Aztec God and you dont understand No
Back to top Go down
odnacitaramA
Faker
Faker
odnacitaramA

Male
Capricorn Rat

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 21:22

V4E wrote:
I can't remember what I studied 7 years ago man.
What is a black hole?
Why do the stars explode?

1) A black hole is a region of the space such that the velocity of escape is bigger than light speed.

2) It`s hard to explain here, specialy in english thought Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/2008, 14:08

[quote="V4E"]God: "Hmm... Today it's 2 march, let's help Master Spider"

That maked me explode of laugh xD

Well...about your first question, i think that the space always existed man, always, nobody knOws what is the begining of the universe, then the time doesn't exist -_-, the time is just a creation of the man, God never created the time xD
God hasn't form obviously, is nOt like said alpha -> a oldman xD nobody knows how is God, but it's almost sure he is like us
And yes, God exist since always, but i can't explain that, it's too difficult to explain that question, but like i said, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE AND STUPID THAT THE UNIVERSE WAS JUST CRATED BY... ITSELF, OR BY THE LUCK OR I DON'T KNOW, SOMEONE SHOULD CREATED IT
So nobody created God, he exist since always

About your second question, u don't knOw how many times i question to myself that, if this God that i believe is the real one or is just a fake imitation
But it's simple, The anothers God just say stupid things, i mean, how i wil believe in a God that tell u that u must die, or sacrifice to yourself for kill a lot of other people that supostly are the bad ones -___-
Then Buda, who will believe in that fat, the story saids that this guy was a normal man, that was converted by ALA, well he was a normal person so he can't be God -.-
I will nOt explain all the religions, but i will nOt change to other religion cos it will be stupid, also all my family believes in Jave and all the people i know, also my friends, my teachers, everybody man.

And the 3rd questions is the more easy, u don't have to have doubts wich is the real God, like i explain in the 2 question, God will not created us for say us go and die for killing more people and help to your country, that's stupid, this hasn't sense, The gods or the religions that says that are fakes obviously and God don't change of idea, cos he is perfect, and is just one God, about Tibet, they believe in Buda i guess, and i explained that religion -__-

That questions u make me are difficult for me, go to internet and formulate that questions in a forum of catolics xD

Happy new year to all!! cheers banana1 banana1 banana1
Back to top Go down
LinkZer
Emperor
Emperor
LinkZer

Male

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/12/2008, 14:25

In fact, Buda was a thin guy who had a luxurious life, someday he woke up and left all the things that he had and went alone for meditate. All Buda followers dont have this like a religion, but a form of livin'.

Later, most of people will represent Buda like a fat guy and that because it means abundance and wealth, not like the thin guy who ever was.
Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat
Birthday : 1991-03-23
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2009, 07:43

Whoa! I love this topic! Smile The things I say might be quite random since this is the first time I visit this thread and can't remember all you have talked about... Smile

Who needs a heaven if the world is perfect? Sin deceived man which is why there is trouble in the world. Adam and Eve were in the paradise. But as they fell, the sin got a grip in their lives and made the world bad. If there is a good God, then there must be something bad also. Man fell because a picture of something is never perfect. That doesn't mean that God created us to be bad. It only means that the inadequacy in us made it possible for Satan to get us to sin.

Then why doesn't he help us all the time? How could he if we don't let him? I know by experience that when I try to manage my problems by myself, they will usually worsen. When I finally ask him to help, I'm always better off. The help I get is not always the help I want. It's the help I need. Now I'm gonna say the most hated, feared and loved word in the universe. Jesus. Jesus said that if we follow him, God will always give us what we need. BTWrayder, need is not a synonym for wish or want.

Time. Afterlife is eternal for one reason, I think. There is no time. No one can live forever in this world, because there is time. (Which God had to create.) At the end, this time and world will vanish with all material and flesh. But our spirits will keep on living (or dying... Sad) in the timeless world, in the world that God resides in.

Then what God to believe in? The interesting difference between Christianity and most of the other religions is that the New Testament, the gospel especially was not born of what a random guy had had vision unlike many other religions. It was born of what the ones near to Jesus had seen and experienced. For me it's more simple though. I believe in the God that helps me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2009, 14:30

To David:
1) If god didn't create time, it means that he wasn't the origin of all. So he can't create everything. So byebye god's perfection.
2) It's possible that some Japanese traditions looks stupid to a Peruvian... But for Japanese people it's the same with our traditions. So u can't say that it's stupid to pray in a temple and have a garden with a sacred tree, cos somebody can say that it's stupid to confess to a priest every bad action u made, or to go every sunday in a church and listen to latin words that u don't understand lengua
3) Catolic god made lots of bad actions man. Crusades, sell of the indulgences, choose an ex-SS as Pope, burn scientists and not-married women... So maybe your god is not the true one too.

To Rento:
1) If I haven't a perfect life, it doesn't mean that there is a heaven or a hell. A&E are a proof of god imperfection man! He created them badly, so they had to be kicked off the heaven. What a failment! And God changed idea this time, cos he allowed bad people to enter in the heaven and then kicked them off xD
2) If u try to solve a problem thinking that u will fail, u have a 99% probability to fail. Then u fail, pray God, and u start to be sure that u solve the problem. So u try again and solve the problem. There are some medicines that use this characteristic of the brain to cure us. They're called placebos.
3) I already showed that time can't be created by god and David agrees. BTWrayder now tell me what is a soul. What is its aspect? Is it solid or liquid or a gas? Then I'll go on...
4) Christian religion destroyed lots of other versions of the new testament, wich were been wrote by people who were close to Jesus... And yes, the most famous Ebrew of the story said that we must believe in god... While he was fucking Maria Maddalena xD BTWrayder Jesus said a lot of right things, apart from the religion, but catolic church built around his words a big palace made of lie bricks Sad
Back to top Go down
lepetitkeltois
Squire
Squire
lepetitkeltois

Male
Cancer Goat
Birthday : 1991-07-16
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2009, 14:43

Back to top Go down
Rento
Baron
Baron
Rento

Male
Aries Goat
Birthday : 1991-03-23
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Estadisticas
Nice User:
Descripcion:

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2009, 16:40

V4E:

1) I didn't mean that it shows that heaven and hell exist. I only said that if there is God, then we shouldn't be wondering why this world is not perfect. And if you say that there can't be a perfect God, which creates imperfect things... Does God have to create other gods to be perfect!?!? Why? Is God just a perfect force that acts? Then how similar are we to him? Now. We have time. And we die. But we die?! That would again make a world which is not perfect. So we can't really have a perfect world. I can't judge God of what he creates. If he decides to do this, or that, I can't say he's not perfect. I just say he's being creative, not imperfect. You probably don't get me but, well, no can do...

2) : )

3) Is God material? Then why can't I see him? God is God. I don't know bout his aspect. But you know what? When you say that God can't create time if time doesn't exist. At the same time, you say that God can't create anything. If we think that at the "beginning" there was only God and we say that he can't create anything that doesn't exist already... Then... Umm? Did I miss something? Where are we then...?

4) Well I'm believing in God, not in catholic church. Fucking Maria? xD Well that stands on a weaker platform that the statement that he did not... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2009, 16:50

I get u but... Why should he create us? Why should he create an entire universe, with a lot of strange things inside, just to create us???
For fun? Can a perfectly good identity create a bad one??? For Taoism no... There is the Good and the Bad. Good can't create Bad unless it merges with it lengua
And I didn't ask u what form has God. I aske what is a soul. Just answer that. And a beginning can't exist, cos something should have create the beginning lengua
And not God because he is alive since "the beginning" xD
Finally, not Maria his mother, Maria Maddalena. It's different
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2009, 18:23

souls aren't liquid, solid or gas.

They're made of plasma. What a Face

God created the universe because someone told him to : Chuck Norris. Where did Chuck Norris come from ? He has always been there. Proof ? Once he counted from infinity to zero Wink

But you are wrong V4E : the universe is perfect. And please, you all, use your brain ! Seriously, what is the percentage of chance that the planet in which we live could host life ? We know thanks to the techniques that God (Chuck Norris's hand) has allowed us to developp that there are millions of other planets, none of which could host life, so ? Isn't that obvious that this whole universe was made by Chuck Norris's hand, or is that kind of fact random ? I don't think so.

Another thing : free state of mind is evil. People shouldn't be able to have personal opinions. Only the church can tell people what to think. Last day I was talking to someone, and he "pretended" that the theory of evolution by Darwin was correct. Norris knows how much I wanted to kill him right on.
Fortunately I had a vision, so I didn't do it. But don't you just hate it when people think differently than you ? I do.People have to listen and obey. Why do you think that Abraham was a shepherd ? We are all sheeps of Norris, we have to follow and obey.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2009, 22:05

lepetitkeltois wrote:

the answer to every questions ever?? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HO HO HO! 2008   HO HO HO! 2008 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HO HO HO! 2008
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next